Host An Event
Promote Your Business By Hosting An Event!
Show off your office or business by hosting one of our networking events at you place. This is a great way to introduce or re-introduce your company to potential customers and vendors, make new connections and build professional relationships. Some of the benefits are
- Showcase your business and distribute information about the products and services you offer
- Opportunity to address the group with brief remarks or a short presentation on your business
- Publicity including your logo, through email blasts, the Chamber Website, and Social Media
- Receive attendee business cards for use in your marketing efforts
- Gain visibility with the community, and grow your network
Some of the events available are:
- Network AM events are held on the first Tuesday of the month, 8:30 – 10:00 AM
- Women in Business Luncheons are held on the second Tuesday of the month, 12:00 – 1:15 PM
- Network PM events are held the third Thursday of the month, 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- Business Education Seminars
- Lunch & Learn
- Grand Opening, Anniversary celebrations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 781.273.2523 to learn more or to schedule an event.
Most dates book several months or more in advance.